If there’s one word to describe arm fat, it would have to be stubborn. And no matter how much you control your diet or cut back on dessert, arm fat still seems to stay. Irritating, right? But before figuring out a way to reduce flabby arms muscles, it’s important to know what leads to the accumulation of arm fat.
If you’ve ever looked at a photo of yourself with your arms hanging at your side only to realize that your fat upper arms are wider than your body? Arm fat is one of the most troublesome types of fat often lingering even after you have slimmed down it doesn’t let you wear clothes that reveal too much it can make you self conscious and that won’t do it’s time to act.
Let us see the most effective exercises that will help you tone your arm muscles and eliminate fat near the arms.
1. Tricep dips
1) Find a suitable chair or bench for this exercise. The height of the chair/bench matters a lot. It has to be at least 2 feet higher than the ground.
2) Sit at the edge of the chair/bench and place your arms behind you or at the edge of the seat. Make sure that the distance between your arms is shoulder-width apart.
3) With your back in an upright position, sit at the very edge of the seat, with your legs stretched out in front of you.
4) Bend your elbows to a 90-degree angle and slowly lower your lower body off the seat and towards the ground.
5) Hold this pose for a few seconds and remember to regulate your breathing. Take a few deep breaths. It will help you maintain the pose without exerting yourself.
6) Straighten your arms again and push your body up again.
7) Do 3 sets of 20 reps daily for effective results in reducing arm fat.
Stand straight, and lift your arms so that they are positioned at shoulder height. Stretch your arms to the sides, and then move them in a criss-cross pattern, imitating the movements of a pair of scissors.
1) Your right arm should overlap your left one in front of you.
2) During your next move, your left arm should go over your right one.
3) Repeat this exercise approximately 20 times rest for 10-15 seconds.
4) Put your arms down you can shake them a bit now do one more set.
This exercise is not only effective but also pretty exciting due to its cardio effect and high speed, the scissors exercise is a perfect warm-up it heats up your body and increases your heart rate.
3. The Weighted Punch
By adding small weights to normal punching routines, you’ll be increasing the resistance and forcing your arms, shoulders, chest, back, and core to work harder.
1) Stand up straight, holding a dumbbell in each hand.
2) Place one leg in front of you and the other a bit behind.
3) Raise one arm and punch forward, holding the weight.
4) Alternate arms, and try to punch with increasing speed.
1) This exercise can work great for all those looking to lose flabby arms.
2) Spread a yoga mat on the floor and lie down on your stomach.
3) With your palms facing downwards, rest your hands on the floor.
4) With your hands resting firmly on the ground, lift your body up. Slowly, lower your body again, till your chest is almost touching the ground.
5) Since this exercise requires immense upper body strength, start with doing knee pushups first and then proceed to regular pushups when you get comfortable.
6) Rest your knees on the floor and raise your upper body slowly. Pause for a second and then lower it again till your chest is close to the ground (parallel to it).
7) During this exercise, breathe in on your way down and exhale when you raise your body up.
8) Do 3 reps of 10 sets daily for best results.
5. Arm Circles
Arm circles help tone your biceps, forearms, and triceps. Get started by standing with your legs close together, heels touching, and toes pointed out to create a “V” stance.
Letting your arms hang, begin to draw small circles from your shoulders as you raise your arms toward the ceiling. Reverse the direction of the circles as you lower your arms back to the starting position. Add weights to increase resistance.
Repeat this motion 20 times, 10 clockwise and 10 counterclockwise relax your arms shake them a bit and let them rest for 10 seconds.
Lie on the floor, if you have a yoga mat it’s a good idea to use it flex your elbows and prop up the upper part of your body your lower body should be supported by your toes stay in this position for 15 seconds.
Remember that your back should be perfectly straight now you can lie down and relax for 10 seconds resume the plank position and hold it for 15 seconds.
Pay attention to your breathing in order to not strain yourself during this exercise.
Reducing arm fat was as easy as just controlling your diet. While eating right is one half of the entire process, you have to pay equal attention to exercising as well. The above exercise is best to reduce Stubborn ArmFat.
Visit here for more articles.